NAME: Nikki Torday
CLASS YEAR: 1998
MAJOR: Graphic Communications
1. Why did you go to Franklin Pierce?
It was one of the only schools I got into.
2. What is your best memory from your time there?
The friendships I made and sledding on trashbags at midnight on roach hill my freshman year.
3. When was the last time you were on campus?
July Leadership Retreat 2013
4. Do you still spend time with any alumni? If so, who?
Yes, the board, Missy Conway, Mike Norris, Judy McCashland, Kurt Mulfelder.
5. Why are you Pierce Proud?
Because these were some of the best years of my life.