NAME: Art Fink
CLASS YEAR: 1972
1. Why did you go to Franklin Pierce?
Transferred from another college.
2. What is your best memory from your time there?
Meeting new and interesting people.
1. When was the last time you were on campus?
July Leadership Retreat 2013.
4. Do you still spend time with any alumni? If so, who?
Constantly in touch with Howard and Katie Babitts, occasionally in contact with John Cashman and Tom Stewart.
5. Why are you Pierce Proud?
I consider Franklin Pierce as the one greatest influences in my young, adult life. I am what I am, in large, due to my experience at Pierce.